1. Temperature range : -50°C to 400°C(-58°F to 752°F)
2. Accuracy: ±1.5°C or ±1.5%
3. °C/ °F setting
4. Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1 °F
5. Operating temperature: 10-40°C, humidity: 10-90 RH
6. Storage temperature: -10-40°C
7. Response time: ≤0.8 second
8. Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
9. Emissivity setting: 0.1-0.99(de°Fault value:0.95, testing different material easy and accuracy)
10. Power: 2pcs 1.5V battery
11. Back lighting
12. Automatic power °F in 10 seconds
13. Use in: Industrial thermometer, meat surface temperature, object’s serface temperature etc.
D : S= 12 : 1, means the Distance to the Spot Size of the unit is 12 : 1. As the Distance(D) from the target surface increases, the spot size of the area measured(S) by the unit becomes larger. So in order to get more accurate temperature, please pay attention to the Distance to Spot Size, or it will get some error if you neglect this.
thermometer collects the infrared radiation energy from surface of the stuff that is focused by red laser, and transfer this information into electric signal via photodetector, then analyze and calculate its temperature. So please keep in mind that what you get is the surface temperature not inside temperature.
1 x Temperature Gun
1 x User Manual
2 x 1.5V battery (Not include）